Wednesday, January 4, 2012

lotd - wtf is up with all the drama?

Hey My Fellow Fashionistas and Nisters . I've been up to nothing lately, how about youu? I've gotten into so much drama lately it just urks me, soo ANYWAYS. This hair is NEW from >TRUTH<. I love it :D. Makes me look so prettyful and puffy. ALSO. This beautiful skin is from the Sugar Garden, by Eilfie Sugarplum :D. I so hope I spelled that right, but anyways. It is a beautiful skin called Chloe and comes in so many different shades o_o & you have the option of teeth or no teeth, cleavage or none, freckles & moles / etc. The owner, Eilfie, always goes up and beyond for her products :D. & I must say! They are all so cute! Soo. This is going to be a long post! These pumps are available for GFW tomorrow at [M.] by Mikayla Kohl @ The Jersey Shore! They're hot as hell , so i'd go buy them while there on sale.


Okay , so next i'll be showing the Chloe skin set.. CREDITS ARE AT THE END OF POST.
Soo , as you can see we have 6 shades, Succubus, Zissis, Siren, Alablaster, Cherub, & Lolita. Theese aree soo cuuhuutee ! I'm in love lol. SOO. Go buy these >>>




CREDITS -
Hair- >TRUTH< Velvet w/roots - carob *200L until January 15th*

Skin- "Chloe" in Siren- NT/Bust/Black 


Scarf One - "tSg" Knitted Scarf - Pattern 1/Black


Scarf Two - P.i.X.X.i.S STAH Sheepie Scarf

Mittens - P.i.X.X.i.S STAH Wintergloves

Shirt - (Milk Motion) - my cross tank


Shorts - (Milk Motion) - my cross shorts


Shoes - [M.][Oxsanna Glitter Pumps][Black]


<3/ Kaylaa Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment