Sunday, January 1, 2012

lotd - lazy daay, happy new yeaar !

Hey everyone! How was your new year's party oor whatever. I know I got drunk last night :>. Silly meee. SOO actually I have a few things to say about this outfit. This skin is actually only 10L at an amazing shop called Cstar <3. It's in a gacha machine , so you might not get the skin i'm wearing :D. Also , this tattoo will be available at *.JULYS.*. I love JULYS tattoos :D. SOO yeaah . The tat says "Dont play games with my heart" across your neck I guess. lol. Also these eyes are from [sauce] , for the janurary FTLO event!! :D. I love them <3.



CREDITS -

[ Hair ] - CLAWTOOTH- Glowing Review Redux - Girl Next Door Clawtooth

[ Skin ] - CStar - Miss Capricorn 2012 [Bronze] Cstar

[ Eyes ] - [sauce] spacey eyes - meteor [ sauce ]

[ Tattoo ] - *.JULYS.* Dont play games *.JULYS.*

[ Bra & Panteehs ;B ]  - Blah.

<3/KATARA






No comments:

Post a Comment