Tuesday, January 3, 2012

lotd - candy gurl

Umm.. I felt very, Kawaii / Kitty / Leopard thing... Sooo :3. I put together this outfit and took a picture in front of this monster thing. I think it turned out cute :D. SOO do you want to see the outfit or listen to my mindless rambling? 




CREDITS -

[ Hair ] Magika Hair // Delora  MAGIKA
[ Skin ] al vulo! - Polly* natural cleavage cacoa  AL VULO
[ Eyes ] [sauce] spacey eyes - meteor  [sauce]
[ Teef ] [M] Vampire Teeth Addon  Medley
[ Tattoo<3 ] [Nana] Japan Kawaii <3   [Nana]
[ Scarf ] - .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Kawaii scarf   PSYCHOByts
[ Shirt ] paper.doll- GraphicTank: LikeFun  PAPER.DOLL
[ Skirt ] Blah (My Uber Short Skirt - Pink)   Blah.
[ Shoes ] {BAZINGA} Party Rock Slip on - Black  BAZINGA
[ Piercing ] .Pekka. Kawaii Piercing - Pink   .Pekka.
[ Necklace ] Death Note Necklace O__O idk


♥/Kaylaa Beverly

Mwah <:




No comments:

Post a Comment