Sunday, December 25, 2011

lotd #12 - Christmas babay.

OHMYGODD. IM SO EXCITED !! Christmas is tomorrow <3. But I don't really have that much joy this year :o, it didn't snow... This is the first year of my living being that it didn't snow in Ohio >:O. That really brought my spirits down ... Soo yeah .. this is my first time trying shadows in my viewer and I really like it :D. Credits now ? Before I errect with sadness : / .



In this picture i'm wearing a skin by JesyLilo :D.

Credits -
[Hair] - [Lelutka] - TONI hair - JustDone

[Skin] - *JeSyLiLO* - Lazy Sunday - Tan Skin *11  *From an old Lazy Sunday Session*

[Whishkers :D] - Tard Mart - whiskers - [white]   *NEW*

 [Necklace] - (Caroline's Jewelry) Belini Pearl White Necklace

[Dress] - *HolliPocket* Softy Dressy-Lace Cinnamon 3

[Pumps<3] - "Mimi" pumps red


 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, From Me to you. Thank you.  ≧ ◕ ◡◡ ◕ ≦
 
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment