Thursday, December 15, 2011

LOTD #7 ♥ New Stuff @Medley

Haai <3. I have so much to talk about today ! There is a whole lot of new shit at Medley :D Skins , Makeup & teef :). I am going to tell you about all of it <3. So first off , shall we start with the outfit of the day?

 Wearing :

[Hair] - Mustache { Hilton } in Black (Not Sold anymore :o)

[Skin] - [PF] Elly <Honey> - Broken Hearts Bleed (dkbrow/teeth)

[Teef] - [M] Gap Teef

[Makeup] - [M] Glossy Lips - Hot Red

[Shirt] - Yarn Owl - Peacock Tee 3
[Jeans] - ::LEO-NT:: SUGAR-BUTT Skinny <3

[Feets :b] - SLink

♥ on to the new Medley skin , Bailey
I proudly present Medley's new skin , Bailey :). Which comes in 4 different tones , Ivory, Porcelain , Sand , and Almond. I reallly like the porcelain tone <3. It suits my avatar. Each one of these beautiful skins are 750L & you get the skin , makeup , and eyebrows. I think that's a steal. You're getting a quality skin for a good deal versus paying like 1000L for another. Soo. Here is an example of what you'd be getting <3.
 
<3.


Okay , on to the last thing , and the very best thing :). The teef ! ♥
Medley now has Teef :D. I love them . You can choose out of five different styles (:. Braces , Gap , Buck , Super Buck , and normal. Each of these teefers are 150L. You can also purchase a vampire addon, that will cost you an extra 75L :). 

Sooo .. I've covered it all <3


TP TO : Medley <3
♥ katara

No comments:

Post a Comment